Friday 30 August 2013

Just Maybe

Watching  the movie "curious case of Benjamin Butler"  on tv  and the part that I adore the most is where they played back scenes leading to the accident of his babe; the dancer, Just maybe if the cab man hadn't stopped for coffee, just maybe the lady hadn't forgotten her coat, just maybe the shop attendant hadn't forgotten to pack the lady's order, maybe his babe would have been the successful dancer she always wanted instead of opening a dance studio to teach kids how to dance.

Just maybe




Many people lament their fate, owing their failures and conditions to events beyond their control. Are you such a one? Do you think often about these examples of just maybe?

  • Just maybe if I was born into a rich family, I would have been successful .
  • Just maybe that randy young boy had used protection, I wouldn't have come into this world as a Nigerian rather as an American.
  • Just maybe that nurse had read the label and hadn't injected me with the wrong fluid, I would be walking.
  • Just maybe I had seen the man I married for who he was, I wouldn't be stuck in this hell hole called marriage
  • Just maybe that doctor who claimed to be a professional had done the operation well and not damaged my womb along side, I would be holding my babies and not labelled barren

I'd leave you with the words Benjamin left his daughter. Just maybe you will be inspired by it.

" Hope you meet people with different points of view, I hope you become someone you'd be proud of and if you are not, I hope you have the courage to start all over because there is no time limit to be who you want to be."








No comments:

Post a Comment