Monday 22 July 2013

Judge them NOT!!!!

Reality TV or Talent show as  they should be aptly called have taken over the air waves..everyone wants to put up a show- from telecoms-brewery industry- talk shows.

 For me, it is okay as long as  it keeps my eyes  riveted to the screen, make me rush to the fuel (gas) station so I could  turn the generator on when PHCN does what they are best known for and lastly make me use my modem to stream the episode I missed online.

But wait, isn't  it hard earned money going down......just to see these "talent show trotters"?



In the holy books, it is written; judge not so that thou shall not be judged..
well...I'm not going to judge, I'd like to point out the little details you ignore or should I say fail to tie together nicely
Don't worry , inspector Nancy to the rescue( slotting in Inspector gadget sound track).


  • Evidence/Reason

The money attached to the winnings is enough to make them hop from one talent show to another. Hey! I said no judging...

okay..I heard you the first time!!!


  • Suspects

The first on my radar, is Melvin.currently he is in the BBA the chase show, but did you know he was also a contestant in MR Nigeria, Gulder Ultimate search...( bros..hmm..my lips are sealed).

Next up is the Mohawk hairdo sister,  she gone to all the talent show that I'm trying real hard to remember her name. Well thanks her hairdo, I can spot her, even the  long queue at the audition venue cannot  save her from my detective microscope.


  • Profiling.

The next time you see or watch any talent show, here are  some tips to help you look out for these "show trotters".
  1.  Hairdos that you can spot.
  2. They visit the auditions in all the state it is held in.. thinking maybe  the judges will take pity on them and say yes!
  3. If they are evicted, watch out for the next talent show coming up, I can bet my favorite stocking, you will definitely find them.

Yes, finally I remember! My overworked brain was going on overdrive trying to pull her name. Her name is Tega a.k.a mohawk hairdo sister.

Offense
Making us remember them for one thing(show trotting)

Verdict
 I hereby sentence both of you to...wait....pressing rewind all the way to the second paragraph!...It says what?.... thou shall not Judge!

Okay, Okay....I won't...






1 comment: