Tuesday 3 September 2013

Dirty Laundry

"Breathe in " I tell myself some minutes after I had a panic  attack today. I have never had any near-death experience,  all I know about  it is from the victim's recounting. 
"I feel like I have been given a second chance" is the common denominator about this experience. I sure didn't see God speaking or rebuking me, I very well, didn't see the devil at work ; poking his minions with that thing and  breathing fire on the newcomers. What I saw was my life flashing very fast before my eyes. Swear down, I saw myself walking down the aisle dressed in white.(maybe I shouldn't get ahead of my self. no?)

******  sloting in Kelly Rowlands "dirty laundry"*******

What are those things you regret doing? or those things you wish you hadn't done. Right, I sense you thinking hard, reaching into the deep recess of your mind  searching. One thing I can guarantee is that if you experienced what I went through, it wouldn't be difficult to do the dirty laundry. One thing I did regret doing was watching the movie canyons. Don't know whether it is an adaptation of the book " 50 shades of grey". Another thing I'm sure of is  that my last memories colored by christain grey habits would earn me the most gruesome afterlife.




No comments:

Post a Comment