Tuesday 4 November 2014

Making bills while the sun shines and sets

What's happening fam!!! apologies, for not putting up anything. I've been tied up with work, projects and what-not  This is to officially announce that I've changed Jobs. Yep! I did, things are looking up and lines are beginning to fall in neatly. Also I copped a freelance job for an online platform..Yay!!!..Good news all around. This year has definitely been loving to me.

Last month was black history month and I was gonna post poems daily to celebrate us, but with the change and all, I couldn't. However, I'm gonna make up for it. This month until the year runs out, I'd be putting up poems daily. I know that I'm three days short, so I better make good on my promise. 

well, before I go,I'd like you to visit www.vibeoo.com and check out the cool audio content. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment