Wednesday 16 July 2014

Something on my mind

I'm social phobic, I suffer from the fear of getting lost in the clutter of media platforms, so I stick to the ones that have friendly user interface. Facebook trumps all and that's where you can catch me rambling, complaining, celebrating, being exasperating, and sometimes jabbing and poking (not what you think).

You know before you post something, he ( Facebook has a name;zack) asks you this question "what's on your mind". I should probably come out now and say that I thought " This is the dumbest thing zack and his crew could have thought of" when I first saw it. Just like I thought Rihanna's umbrella was a waste of producer and sound engineer's time..but then it grew on me.



When I see this question, I pause and try to arrange my words in my head before I put them down in writing. For me it helps me be organised.. (an alien word in my lifestyle).

So today I went to Facebook to vent about the missing girls story that is synonymous to Jesus' story; it died during the world cup and has resurrected. I was railroaded by the question and was forced to organised my scattered thoughts. So I said to him, "of course I have something on my mind today zack, in fact I'd start a new blog with that title".

So people...This blog will be my own Facebook...cos it was inspired by zack , and I shall call it www.somethingonmymind.wordpress.com


Hope I can convert you guys to reading from me and not like I don't appreciate you guys that read from other parts of the continent, it'd be nice to hear your thoughts on any of the post. Common Guys! You can be anonymous and still be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Yea nice would visit ur blog From time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be nice, thanks for giving it a read

    ReplyDelete