Thursday 19 June 2014

WORDS UNTOLD..My entry for poet of G+

I just joined a community on google+ called the poets of G+ and I must say that there are fantastic cool poets there. if you are a poet, I think you should join a community. There are many friends to meet. Imagine if I had friends in every part /city in the world, that way I'd never have to pay for accommodation, meaning more more to shop.( its the Nigerian in me that loves Oshofree)

We were given a picture and asked to write a piece. what you shall read below is my entry.
P.s I made a friend already.
P.P.S; don't be like me and join for selfish reasons

Circles, round in circles it flows
Deeper and deeper I go
Sucked in and tossed where ever the wind blows
I have no say, this isn’t my day
I’m just a piece in the mosaic of separate entity
bonded by this tornado sweeping fleetingly
as my life swirls in company with it,
images of lost ones championing the cause
making me wish I could rewind or pause
then take back my words, setting the record straight
that I would be a better creature and embrace change
but if I pass away to the land of no return
know that I wish and yearn
to get back those lost times I never said “I love you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment