Wednesday 4 June 2014

what did I just Do?



Lately, I have been doing things spontaneously, not giving my cerebrum the chance; not even a window to process anything. I just act and maybe think later, this has gotten me into some pretty tight spot with no room to wriggle out. The other day, I sent a mail to a prospective employer with so much gusto that the reply really irked me and just like that, I sent a reply and hit the send button without proofreading. I knew that if I did that, I would lose my liver and trash the mail. yea..I just apologised to him, well safe to say that I did beg to be forgiven.

Lessons learnt?

 It's okay to dive in or better yet plunge head first but sometimes it would be wise to put a toe in to test the temperature. This way, you don't drown in an ocean of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment