Thursday 8 May 2014

MIND

I am infinite
light with no weight
inhabiting not race but space
bordering on the existence that I can erase
memories and figures stacked for safe keeping
on my turf with only a snap! heeding
no plea from the body I inflate or deflate
by my presence or absence.
I am the mind
but many pay me no mind
rather choose to adorn me with synthetic
organic or overpriced designer hair laced as aesthetic
sewn by needles that works not as deftly as anaesthetic
fuelling my rage by its constant prickle
bruising my ego with a sickle
forgetting I can choose not to function
With no mention.
So pay heed to my thought
as I have no voice
harken to my plea
cos after this there is no room for appeal
you leave me in neglect
like a house only beautiful on the outside
but rotten as a dead rat on the inside
I'm fertile,
so nourish me only with knowledge and watch me bloom
brighter than a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment