Saturday 14 September 2013

The coveted List

I have had so much going on lately, not that I'm complaining(that is what I am doing), I wish I could leave everything behind and just go on a cruise, or better still, on a boat(since,I don't have money for either a yacht or a cruise) round the world...I wouldn't even survive the Atlantic  ocean on my boat.

Hold on, I've friends from around the globe reading my blog..yep, you guys from the US, Malaysia,South Korea,India,China,Russia,Netherlands, UK, France..so how about you tell me something exciting I would love if I were to visit your county and I in turn would do same.( hopefully,)



I live in the western part of Nigeria, Lagos. I call it the state capital of hustlers. somewhere on the island is where I spend the better part of the hours of the day. my knowledge about tourism is limited but I can tell you the much I know about fun in Lagos


  • Movies

This is something I love to do either with friends or alone, there is nothing more exciting than watching my Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum or Leonardo Dicaprio on a massive screen. what I don't like though is the unnecessary clap from the other movie watchers especially at some ridiculous action scene--like we didn't know that Vin Disel will break his heartthrob's fall in Fast and Furious 6?


  • Food

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach,I don't know whether that is true but I heard this hilarious one.The way to a man's heart is through his loins( ok,I just wanted to see how you would react to that). we are talking about food right?..l'd stick to that and not get ahead of myself. Trust me you would never go wrong with these restaurant, they are tested and trusted..Double 4 at the psalms in Lekki,Raddison Blu on Ozumba, Bungalows on Akin Adeshola, Oriental Hotel close to the Lekki toll plaza and four points by Sheraton( I went with a friend for a school meet at the four point, and I fed myself till I was red in the face). but I don't wanna come off as being snotty by mentioning these places but my overall best is Boli. this is what I'd recommend you eat first. it is smoked plantain, a day never goes by without me having it. it can be gotten at any roadside corner especially on Saka Tinubu.
Boli,roasted yam and fi


  • Cocktails
I particularly like reading the cocktail menu at any bar, the varieties and the house-named specialty is something that lifts the corners to my mouth in semblance of  a grin.. At get Arena,I had the house specialty- sex on get, at oriental. I had a pina colada, at a bar somewhere in lekki pahase 1, I had the bar man's version of long island.  yesterday, i finished a bottle of white wine all by my self!!! maybe i am really getting addicted? now my head aches

  • Places
Being a  start up writer, I try to visit places that would spark my interest especially in the art world, Terra Kulture does that for me, also there is this Golf course after Ajah I have being meaning to visit. it is beauty personified( that's what I was told). we visited the Monastery also on the island and it was an experience I'd never forget in a long time to come.


Don't be a stranger, use the comment box below to write  your list, maybe I didn't put enough, you can remind me. but hey, I forgot to tell you about Nigerian dishes, but then again I can't cook much.

No comments:

Post a Comment