Monday 19 August 2013

Bloggers= "Exaggerators" or "Exasperators"

I have been off the radar for sometime and sincerely apologise. I have been up to no good. Okay! Okay!, something is brewing(that's all I would say).in the meantime. I'd tell you the other stuff, I have been up to.
Remember my bucket list? I swear I haven't ticked some of the "to-do's" and currently doing that. Not to worry, I'd share all the deets pretty soon.(Don't blame me, suspense is my middle name).

Now, on to some serious talk



Bloggers!  Why should y'all twist everything out of proportion just to sell a story?
report the news as it really is, or has credibility suddenly become your enemy and deceit your alibi?.
lemme break it down, saying I'm irked is me lacking the right adjective.
Some weeks back, I saw an interview on iyanya and he was asked this question.
"who would you have dinner with, dust off or die for between tonto dikeh, genevieve and yvonne nelson?"
 "moment of truth" My mind says and we (myself and all others who saw the interview) patiently waited for his answer given his nasty breakup with the Ghanian hottie "yvonne nelson".
Like the true celebrity, he gave us exactly what we hoped he would say.
"I'd dust off tonto dikeh, have dinner with genevieve and die for yvonne nelson"
What is my beef?
Hold on... Don't go cussing me out yet. What I failed to mention was he said something else before he finally gave us what we wanted to hear.
I'd dust off yvonne nelson, have dinner with tonto dikeh and die for genevieve."

No comments:

Post a Comment