Thursday 1 August 2013

Time....

Watching the waves gather momentum 
Whilst the sun runs for cover
I sit in a corner
Taking stock of my life
Reeling under the stench of rot I see inside
I wanna puke
This whole time....this was all it took.
Time.
This was what I never had yet all I need
Friends I never saw, I was an outlaw
Rode high and stood tall.... now I feel small
Chalked everything up to success
Just so I could impress....yes, impress
Time
Tick-Tock...It mocks
Yes it does..only now, I know it's a foe
As I lay my  head on the rock
Surrendering myself to its claws
The waves trash in unison
Washing unto the shore all its treasures
Whilst I purge myself of all earthly pleasures
Given equal measures
Tick- Tock-Tick-Tock
Time was all I never had yet all I need
Too late....yes, too late I agree









1 comment:

  1. dis is epic!!!....timeless...nice1...success will come wif time

    ReplyDelete