Wednesday 19 June 2013

Loose

No sooner had he left
The ache and desperation my heart felt
Never thought I could feel vulnerable
Always thought the fortress I built was impenetrable 

Always holding back
Just so it wouldn't hurt when you decide to pack
Before my "naked" eyes
The love you showed melted the ice

I was headstrong,just couldn't give in yet
Hence treated you like dirt
Patiently you waited
Like you knew I wouldn't get enough once sated

Finally I decided to give you something I always do to insufferable people
Gave you a chance to prove me wrong
Out of my misery, the truth was wrung

Oh! I could sing a song
Of the times we had
On autopilot,our love blossom
Oh! How awesome

Thanks for being the irritable person you were
Never giving up on us
I would be eternally grateful
Because with you I'm hopeful

You taught me a valuable lesson
Always fight for what you want
Never give up on love
Can't wait to make an honorable out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment