Wednesday 19 June 2013

Camoflage

Lifting the veil covering the wide path of the human's psyche.
I take a sneak peek
Emboldened.....I walk further in
searching deeper, looking for understanding
....in their emotion
among this sapiens..there was commotion
I hear angry words...their pain ripping like music chords
Some wailing about their misery
Others screaming about their life of penury
Some think they are judged by their color
Many can't wait to live the life of valor...
Seeing enough, I retreat, closing the veil
Shutting out their wail
Shaking myself out of the reverie, I smile yet I look pale
Oh! I exhale.
Behold,  the understanding dawns
Like ray of light.... it comes
Hence my pause...
However, there is a clause.
Who can champion this cause
To unify the revelation on
The diversity of man!
The versatility of man!
The individuality of man!

No comments:

Post a Comment